Veterinary Surgeon - Part Time - Hampshire - Ref RL12727
Our clients are looking for a part time consulting Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. This is a fixed term contract working 2 days per week, with possible every other Saturday morning 8am - 12pm (this can be negotiable). No OOH as we use a dedicated night service.
They have an amazing team of vets, nurses, VCA's and receptionists. All working together to achieve an excellent standard of care. They have a nurturing culture, with a high emphasis for learning and development. They have an internal medicine certificate holder and a vet working towards their cardiology certificate.
They require a compassionate and hard-working colleague, who enjoys clinical work and interacting with clients. You will need to enjoy taking sole responsibility of the branch.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply