Veterinary Surgeon - Northamptonshire - Ref RL11079
Our clients are a friendly 2 vet established practice based Northamptonshire, and are now looking to expand to 3 vets! The role is full time with 1 in 3 weekends with no OOHs but will have occasional sole charge. Competitive salary for the right person.
They are a supportive practice looking for a vet who is confident communicating and enjoys building relationships with patients, clients and colleagues. You must also be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
• Enhanced annual leave
• Volunteer paid leave – paid days off for you to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Free access to RetailHub, a wellbeing service that includes access to professional support and counselling
• CPD allowance and support for Certificates
• Free onsite parking
• Pension scheme
• Discounted pet care
• Relocation assistance if applicable
• Death in service – 4 x your annual salary
• Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA and BSAVA
• Exclusive discounts to high street shops, gym memberships, restaurants etc.
The established practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and blood pressure monitor.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply