Veterinary Surgeon - Northamptonshire - Ref RL11018
Our clients are currently looking for an additional vet to join them in Northamptonshire.
They can offer you:
• Full or part time hours (some flexibility) with 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
• Competitive salary package dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Job share considered
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Company discounts and rewards scheme
• Option of enhanced annual leave allowance
• Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
• Death in Service at 4 x annual salary
You will be joining a supportive and established team of currently 3.5 vets to grow the team to 4.5 Vets. They also have 5 RVNs, student nurses and 5 lovely receptionists and in addition, benefit from regular visits from an orthopaedic surgeon who carries out TTAs and complex orthopaedic procedures.
The team see a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients allowing cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow cases through to a high standard. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Above all you must have excellent communication skills, enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the wider team!
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply