Veterinary Surgeon - Merseyside - Ref RL11104
Our clients are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing team in Merseyside! The hours will be 33.5 per week, and will include 1 in 4 weekends, but no OOHs ensuring an excellent work life balance.
They are a well organised, popular first opinion practice with a large following and a varied and interesting caseload. The team are friendly and supportive and you’ll be working alongside 3 experienced vets, 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, 1 ACA, 3 Client Care Advisors and 1 Head Nurse/Practice Manager.
The surgery is modern and fully equipped, and includes ultrasound, x-ray, doppler, multi-parameter, drip pumps, a designated theatre, a cat ward, a dog ward and an isolation ward. They also benefit from being fully air conditioned and having unlimited free parking.
You will be a competent vet with a growth mindset, with the capability to work sole charge, completing both consults and surgeries daily so all your skills can be fully utilised. Support will be in place to allow you to work up your cases to a gold standard, and they will actively encourage your development in your areas of interest.
Our clients can also offer you:
• A competitive salary of up to £32k pro rata dependent on experience)
• Contributory pension scheme
• 224 hours initial holiday entitlement that grows with over service to the company to 264 hours (holiday hours are pro-rata)
• No OOH or patients kept overnight
• Generous CPD budget, including certificates being encouraged
• Professional memberships paid
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply