Veterinary Surgeon - Lancashire - REF 10097
Our client is seeking a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly busy practice in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate must be dedicated to the maintenance of animal welfare and it must their main priority. The client wants the candidate to be part of their family and because of this the right candidate must be aware that their clients expect a certain level of service, a personal, professional and prompt one.
Above all the client wants the successful candidate to be happy at work and be able to do this in a safe and supportive environment, something they believe they have been doing for 28 years.
The candidate must be competent in the following:
- Comfortable in managing medical cases both as inpatients and outpatients
- Induce, maintain and monitor anaesthesia
- Confident and competent in routine surgery.
- Obtain diagnostic radiographic images
- Perform ECG
- Obtain and run biochemistry and haematology
- Perform Urinalysis
- Perform skin scrapes
- Conï¬dent and competent in your RCVS Day One Competencies
The Basics of the role are:
- 40 hour working week
- They are a hospital and do provide a 24hr service.
- If OOH duties are undertaken you will be rewarded with the following day off until 3:30pm
- 20 days paid holiday
- Use of practice vehicles for personal use by prior arrangement
- Uniform, scrubs and theatre shoes provided
- £20 shoe allowance provided
- RCVS Membership and VDS cover is provided
- Staï¬€ discounts on own patient care
- CPD is encouraged and allowances are given based on individual needs
If this role interests you or if you are looking for a similar role please contact me directly.
01392 249646 or email Jabraham@jhprecruitment
Please quote the following reference number when you apply