Veterinary Surgeon - Dorset - BF11996
My client are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and energetic and who: Is keen to get hands on experience with small animal practice with full coaching support, has natural warmth and empathy and gets a genuine sense of satisfaction from helping others, is self motivated and dedicated but has fun too, wants to provide a high standard of veterinary care, is a problem-solver, shows natural resilience and stays calm under pressure, remains patient, flexible and adaptable, shows a fair degree of courage, wants to play a role in the development of our business, is a strong team member and is prepared to muck in and do their bit, never stops wanting to learn and develop and, comes up with new ideas and ways of doing things.
The role includes :
• Regular consultations at their surgery in conjunction with 4 other vets
• Managing and follow through your own varied and medical and surgery caseload
• General soft tissue surgery
• Diagnostic imaging (radiography, ultrasonography, including colour Doppler) and video endoscopy
• Coming up with new ideas to improve how they do things as a practice
• Helping out with client meetings and activities to promote the surgery to new and existing clients
• Working collaboratively with their team of veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses, practice manager and receptionist.
They are an independent, non-corporate, Graduate Friendly, vet Small Animal Practice based in modern, purpose built premises with on-site physiotherapy/hydrotherapy facilities and fantastic equipment.
Email me with your CV to Beth@jhprecruitment.com or call me directly on 01392 249647
Please quote the following reference number when you apply