Veterinary Surgeon - Cheshire - Ref BP12326
My client is seeking a vet with the experience to integrate within the team. They are looking for someone with well-developed communication skills and strong time management, who is capable in case management, and confident in their diagnostic and surgical abilities. With digital processor and other mod cons they understand the importance of good equipment.
They have a varied caseload which includes routine, preventative and some ECC care. They are predominantly first opinion but encourage vets to follow up on their particular areas of interest and expertise. They take pride in providing excellent inpatient and client care. Case continuity is important to them as during your time at Hunt’s Vets you will build a great rapport with the wonderful clients.
• Full time is 36 hours per week and Saturday hours, worked over 4 days. They are happy to discuss a more flexible working pattern, or part-time to create the optimum work-life balance.
• Shift times; 8.30am - 6pm or 9am - 6.30pm with a rota that can be very flexible if required.
• Saturdays are a maximum of 2 in 5. 8.30am - 4pm. With no Sundays
• There are no OOH’s or bank holidays to cover
Fully Qualified Veterinary Surgeon (MRCVS) ideally with post graduate experience and comfortable with all routine procedures. Accommodation is also available and can be discussed further at interview stage.
From £36,000- £46,000 DOE, part time positions will be pro rata.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Plus much more
For more information contact me on 01392249646 or at email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply