Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridgeshire - Ref RL10135
Our clients are currently looking for a Vet to join their friendly and supportive team in Cambridgeshire. The team is dedicated to providing the best possible care to its patients, with up to date equipment and clinical protocols. This is a busy, small animal practice with a great, dedicated client base and interesting, varied caseload.
· Salary between £32,700 - £70,000 dependant on experience.
· 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays.
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
· RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered.
· Health shield plan.
· Company pension.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is ideally a full time position of 40.5hours/week but part time/alternate working patterns will be considered.
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply