Veterinary Surgeon - Berkshire - Ref RL10714
Our clients are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to help them progress their practice further. Full time preferred, but part time available for the right candidate. They offer 15 minute consults, time allocated for admin tasks and protected lunch breaks. CPD is actively encouraged with allowance and paid days off. A 4 day week (either 8am-6pm or 9am-7pm) with only 1 in 4 weekends and no OOH.
The team currently consists of 3 other experienced vets, 5 RVNs and a wonderful practice manager, plus many support and client care staff.
They are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their family in Berkshire. They are looking for a confident vet who has excellent communication skills, who is a team player and who has oodles of enthusiasm. A passion for surgery is advantageous.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply