Small Animal Vet - Isle of Wight - Ref 13662
Isle of Wight
An have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our clients team on a permanent basis. The hospital is fully equipped with 6 anaesthetic stations, Laparoscopic kit, ECG, ultrasound, Digital X-ray, fibre optic endoscopes and a dental suite allowing our staff to consistently deliver high quality diagnostic and surgical patient care.
They have a dedicated team of 14 vets, 13 nurses and 13 receptionists who as a team provide an excellent support network and pride themselves in delivering clinical excellence to all. They also value the success and development of their staff and fully support and encourage a diverse range of CPD opportunities aimed at developing the teams clinical interests.
They are looking for an experienced Vet to join the team. Both full time and part hours will be considered.
- Competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme purchase another 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously encouraged and fully funded CPD abundant opportunities within the business aided by internal and external development courses and programmes
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply