Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Lancashire - Ref RL11904
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join our clients team in Lancashire. In addition to your excellent communication and clinical skills you will need to be a people-oriented person, who is willing to support and guide your colleagues.
You will be joining a well established and progressive small animal practice.
The role will involve daily consulting and operating. You will be providing high quality clinical care to all pets and an outstanding client experience.
They have a great rota, which offers a fantastic work-life balance:
• 4-day week
• 1:4 Saturday rota
• No OOHs
They have a fantastic team over the two surgeries. 5 vets, 6 qualified nurses, 2 ANA, 2 student nurses & they also have 8 experienced support staff.
The team are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Vet Surgeon, with excellent communication and clinical skills. You will be comfortable with all routine and first opinion procedures. You will be keen to look after and work up your own cases. You will be a good team player with a great sense of humour. Your passion will lie in developing not only your own skills, but those of your colleagues. You will be keen to mentor & support others too.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply