Saturday Veterinary Surgeon - Hampshire - Ref RL12199
Our clients are currently looking for a Saturday only Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in Hampshire. This is a part time role working 4 hours sole charge alongside a Registered Veterinary Nurse and a receptionist. The rota is 1:3 Saturday mornings, 8.30am-12.30pm, although there is an opportunity to work more Saturdays if you would like to. The morning is based on consults only, though procedures may be necessary if an emergency.
They run as a 2-Veterinary Surgeon clinic with 3 Veterinary Nurses, who are all registered, and a Veterinary Care Assistant. The team is complimented by very caring receptionists.
The facilities include digital dental radiography, ultrasound, ECG, in-house idexx biochemistry, haematology, and electrolytes, doppler, tonometer, and k-laser.
They require a veterinary surgeon, with a love of cats, who enjoys consulting and is confident at sole charge work.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply