Registered Veterinary Nurse - West Yorkshire - Ref RL10206
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are currently seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. This role would suit an experienced RVN or newly qualified nurse, ready to build on their previous experiences gained whilst studying.
This role will enable the ideal candidate to develop their nursing skills through:
• Assisting with the care of animals
• Undertaking tasks set by senior members of staff in the basic care and running of the practice
• Communicating with clients, meeting and greeting and completing registrations
• Monitoring in-patients, providing care and appropriate diets.
• Assisting vets during examinations and surgeries to ensure the correct procedures are followed for the cleaning and sterilising of instruments, equipment and materials
The hospital has excellent facilities including on site CT, dental suite, digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab, endoscopy, excellent anaesthetic monitoring equipment including multiparameter monitors, separate wards for surgical, medical, isolation, cats, exotics and outpatients.
The ideal candidate will offer the highest standards of clinical and client care, empathy and be willing to provide valuable peer support to the student veterinary nurses and patient care assistants.
• A competitive salary
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Paid day off on your birthday
• CPD allowance
• Paid professional fees, including RCVS and VDS fees
• Pension Scheme
• Staff Discount Scheme
• Employee Assistance Scheme
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply