Registered Veterinary Nurse - Warwickshire - Ref RL12674
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are excited to be able to offer opportunities for both full time and part time Veterinary Nurses.
Their practice thrives in an environment of collaboration and teamwork and they are supported by a fantastic team of people with a diverse range of interests and qualifications.
They have a huge range of development opportunities which are available to all team members.
Joining their nursing team will allow you to develop and use all of your nursing skills. They encourage nurses to be involved in case discussions and clinical improvement routinely during their work.
• Full time and part time hours available
• Modern well-maintained, well equipped practices
• No out of hours
• Generous CPD budget and opportunities to undertake certificates.
• Mentoring system available to all team members
• Healthshield package
• RCVS fees paid
• 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (loyalty bonus and buy and sell holiday scheme also available)
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply