Registered Veterinary Nurse - North Yorkshire - Ref RL11231
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their wonderful team in North Yorkshire. They are looking for a passionate, hard-working and motivated individual to assist in both consults and surgeries. The role is varied and will include providing high quality clinical care to all pets and an outstanding client experience, helping to create and maintain an efficient and productive clinic.
• 5 weekdays (37.5 hours in total)
• Share of Saturdays – with time back in lieu for Saturday hours.
• No out of hours
The surgery has two multiparameter machines, blood pressure monitoring, Baer hugger, fluid warmers and fluid pumps and dental CR x-ray machine. Weight, senior pet and mobility clinics. The team is made up of 4 Vets, 7 RVNs, 2 VCA's. s.
They are looking for a highly motivated Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in a high-quality practice. You will relate to the core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside the friendly practice teams as you work with them to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
• Previous experience ideally in a small animal practice setting
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply