Registered Veterinary Nurse - Cambridgeshire - Ref RL10135
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
Who they need:
• An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
• Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
• Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
• Flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients.
• Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
• Salary £18,500 - £27,500 dependant on experience
• 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
• £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
• RCVS fees covered
• Health shield cash plan
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
Your standard working hours will full time and an average of up to 40.5 hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. This is a full time and permanent position although part time requests will be considered.
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply