Permanent Full Time Veterinary Surgeon - Lancashire - Ref: ST12416
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. There is freedom to work up and manage your own cases with excellent support and guidance from their team of vets and qualified nurses.
Salary up to £45,000 plus Welcome bonus of up to £1500 and relocation package up to £5000
They are located in the beautiful North West. They are a 100% small animal practice with various diagnostic aids including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, laser and ECG.
They are a fun-loving team who are driven to provide their patients and clients with an exceptional level of care. They are proud of their low staff turnover, and they provide a strong team approach in a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
They have an exciting opportunity for a SA veterinary surgeon to join their long-established friendly practice. They are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join their fun-loving team who are driven to provide their patients and clients with an exceptional level of care.
New and experienced Vets considered.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
For further information, feel free to call me on 07375 130268, or email me your CV at email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply