Perm RVN role - Staffordshire - Ref CS 11399
Registered Veterinary Nurse
My client is a Mixed Practice and has a great opportunity for a Full Time Veterinary Nurse Position including Out Of Hours.
• Starting salary would be dependent on experience. This will be reviewed after the first 6 months.
Working 8.45am – 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am-1pm.
They do a rota which may mean starting at 8am and then you would finish at 5pm. If you were to start at 8.30am the 15mins each time would be added up and half a day put on your holiday.
• Annual Holiday entitlement 30 day’s plus Bank Holidays
• OFH Rota would be roughly a 1 in 5/6 weekdays and weekends
• All fees and subscriptions paid
• CPD paid and no limit but it must be within reason
• Staff account discount for your own pets of 40% a month
• Christmas period rota - you would receive time off and would not need to use your holiday
For Out Of Hours you will be paid:
• Retainer for week nights and Saturdays £24.00
• Sunday Retainer £36.00
• Special Retainer (Christmas etc) £50.00
• First Visit – inpatients £15.22
• Call Out £38.06
• Extra Hours £20.00
• Extra Saturdays 9am – 1pm £60.00
• Mileage when on call 45p per mile
Time off for on call:
• If on call a long weekend you have the Wednesday before your on call off and finish at 11am on Monday after.
• Weeknights- you will finish at either 2.15pm or 3pm depending if you work through your lunch.
If you would like further information on this role please call Charlotte on 01329 249647 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply