Night Veterinary Surgeon - West Sussex - Ref 12683
Our clients are looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and experienced team in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care. You will be responsible for dealing with all out-of-hour care. You will work alongside a team of dedicated night staff, as well as having on-call vets and nurses available should you require additional support during your shift. This is a permanent part time role, consisting of 5 nights on 15 nights off (7pm-9am). Weekends are included in this pattern. This pattern an average of 24.5 hours per week throughout the year. The pattern can be discussed, as there will be flexibility/full time hours available for the right candidate. Salary & Benefits
- A competitive package of up to Â£60,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on your experience
- Â£1,500 CPD allowance with 2 daysâ€™ CPD leave and in-house CPD training (pro-rata)
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
- You should have at least 3 years' veterinary practice experience (UK or equivalent).
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- Holding a certificate or studying for an ECC certificate would be an advantage.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply