Night Veterinary Nurse - Oxfordshire - Ref RL13005
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Night Veterinary Nurse to join their dedicated and supportive team. Working through the night, you will provide gold-standard care to in-patients, take phone calls, offer advice and communicate with their own vets who are off site, but on call. Emergency surgery as necessary. Current rota is 7 nights on, 7 nights off however they are open to discuss other flexible options to suit you.
The surgery is air-conditioned and they have separate dog and cat areas so that the patient environment remains calm. The dedicated night nurses ensure that patients receive the same high standard of care at night as they do during the day, every day of the year.
They have a wide range of equipment available to you at all times including:
• Philips iu22 Abdominal Ultrasound
• Philips ie33 Cardiac Ultrasound
• Range of digital endoscopy
• Multiparameter monitoring including capnography & blood pressure at all stations
• Full range of Idexx lab equipment
You will join a team of 13 full time equivalent vets, 13 nurses and two dedicated night nurses.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, a good communicator, efficient, diligent and hard-working. You will possess leadership qualities, be capable and organised and be able to work sole charge.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply