Night RVN - Cambridgeshire - Ref RL10129
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Night Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal hospital, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
They understand how important work-life balance is to all of their veterinary colleagues, and as such, have an exciting rota pattern, ideal for ensuring our night colleagues get adequate down time between shifts.
· 7 nights on followed by 14 nights off
· The shifts are 6pm – 9am with a two-hour rest break, an average working week of 30.33 hours/week
Who they need:
· An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the hospital.
· Someone who is a confident clinical nurse
· Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
· Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
What they offer:
· Salary between £26,800 - £32,000
· 6 weeks paid annual leave
· £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
· RCVS fees covered
· Health shield cash plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply