New Graduate Small Animal Vet - Warwickshire - BF10611
My client is a long established thriving independent practice. They are based in the historic county of Warwickshire.
They have an experienced, supportive team of Vets and RVN’s, further supported by front of house teams and management. They work in a well-equipped environment including digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, TTA kit, extensive monitoring equipment and an in house lab.
The position is full time- 4 day week between Monday and Friday with the longest shift being 8am-6pm- but they are open to discussion for flexibility for the right candidates.No on call with just Saturday surgeries 9am-3pm on a shared basis (approximately 1:5)
Their whole team is ready to offer support and back up is provided by their director’s for a long as required. A VetGDP advisor is also ready to be assigned as mentor as you start your career.
Furthermore their team will also be happy to talk to candidates about what it’s like to work for us!
They are also able to sponsor applicants who require UK visa sponsorship.
In return they can offer;
• Salary starting from £32k plus car allowance
• Paid overtime/time off in lieu
• 5 weeks holiday pro-rata plus bank holidays
• Enrolment on the XLVets Small Animal Graduate Development Programme
• £1500 CPD allowance and up to (but not set in stone!) 5 paid days off pro-rata - interests and certificates encouraged
• Indemnity insurance covered- VDS
• Memberships paid for- including RCVS fees
• Full access to the XLVets community and resources
• Perks including Employee assistance Scheme
• Generous staff pet discount
If you would be interested in this role , or another one similar, email me with your CV to Beth@jhprecruitment.com or call me directly on 01392 249647
Please quote the following reference number when you apply