New Grad Vet – South Leicestershire – ref:CE10191
Looking for your first small animal only challenge? This excellent first opinion clinic is based in South Leicestershire and are looking to grow their team due to expansion. They are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic team player who is keen to learn and develop. The leadership team are passionate about employee welfare and strive to create a supportive and enjoyable place to work. For the right candidate flexible working hours can be offered to accommodate individual circumstances.
There is also the new graduate development scheme, which gives you additional CPD, a chance to get together with other new graduates to discuss the highs and lows of your first job, all whilst continuing your learning journey.
· 4 day working week for a full-time role
· Starting Salary £32,000 per annum
· Competitive CPD 5days funded, with encouragement and support to undertake certificates in addition to CPD allowance
· HealthShield (make use of a massage or two on the business)
· Generous staff discount
· Buy and sell holiday scheme
· 7.33 weeks holiday (pro rata)
· Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
· 1 day volunteering leave (pro rata)
· RCVS subscriptions paid
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply