Mixed Veterinary Surgeon - Down - Ref RL12707
Our clients are looking for an euthanistic and motivated mixed practice Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team County Down. You will join a team of 13 vets and 8 nurses.
The rota of one night in 9/10 is always backed up by another vet making the job equally suited to new graduates and experienced vets alike.
The surgery facilities include all the usual: in-house labs, digital x-ray, ultrasound ECG and full orthopaedic equipment etc. 45% small animal: 45% farm animal: 10% equine.
The employment package includes accommodation and a van.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply