Lead Veterinary Surgeon **Salary up to £72,900** - Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire – ref:CE10080
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead this practice, which has a friendly and dedicated client base.
They are looking for a dynamic and driven Lead Veterinary Surgeon with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 39 hours per week which can be worked over 4 days.
Salary and benefits:
· Up to £72,900
· Accommodation Allowance.
· Vehicle allowance or company vehicle.
· CPD Allowance.
· Payment of RCVS, VDS, BVA fees.
· Relocation package of up to £2000.
· 3 days paid CPD leave per year.
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
· 4 day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend.
· Pension scheme.
· Paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
· Funded Certificate opportunities.
· Annual pay reviews.
· Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
· Colleague purchase scheme.
· Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
· Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment and meals out.
· 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
Career progression is actively promoted, and partnership opportunities are available for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply