Head Veterinary Surgeon - West Midlands - Ref 10930
My clients are looking for an experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic Head Veterinary Surgeon to lead their team of vets.
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery, is built to industry leading standards and have use of state of the art equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, and in house blood machines.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, ambitious and work well within a team, joining a friendly team of 4 vets, 4 nurses, 3 receptionists and 1 Practice Manager.Â You must be confident with routine surgical and medical cases with a certificate in soft tissue surgery or orthopaedics being an advantage but not essential. Previous experience in a leadership role would also be an advantage.
The role is full time and includes the following excellent benefits:
- Offering aÂ competitiveÂ salary of 55K - 65K - which will be reflective of the level of experience you bring to the team
- Professional membership fees paid
- CPD allowance for professional development including funding towards certificates
- 40 hours a week, 1:4 weekends and no OOHâ€™s
- 6 Weeks annual leave, rising to 6.6 weeks after two years
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
Please quote the following reference number when you apply