Head Veterinary Nurse - West Midlands - Ref RL11226
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are looking for a highly motivated Head Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in their high-quality practice, to work 37.5 hours per week across 5 weekdays, the hours including a share of Saturday mornings (8:30-12:30), and no out of hours. You will have strong leadership skills and desire to manage a team of RVNs and CCCs. You will relate to their core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility, and growth, as you work with the team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
The practice is a growing practice with great facilities including 3 consult rooms, cat ward, dog ward, operating theatre, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and access to endoscope if needed.
The team is made up of 4 vets, 8 nurses, and 4 support staff. The team is full of energy and enthusiasm - you probably won't have worked anywhere with so much laughter before!
They are looking for a highly motivated Head Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in their high-quality practice. You will be comfortable working alongside the Clinic Director to manage the successful day to day running of the practice.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an RVN in a Small Animal practice
• RCVS registered
• Previous management experience desirable
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to handle team matters confidentially and sensitively
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits enjoyed include:
• 6 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• Extra day of holiday on your birthday
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £600 CPD Allowance per annum
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
• Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Up to four days PETernity leave
• Contribution towards purchasing a Fitbit and weekly leader board challenges
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply