Head Veterinary Nurse - Cambridgeshire - Ref RL10129
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our clients are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic and motivated Head Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in driving the Hospital forward in its journey, working closely with the Senior Leadership team implementing new protocols, procedures and policies.
You will be a progressive thinker, and willing to present alternative ways of working, in line with accepted, up to date and evidence-based nursing principles.
Who they need:
• An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the Hospital.
• A key player in directing workflows throughout the hospital, supporting the nursing and vet teams within the hospital and branches, to ensure the smooth running of the day
• Someone who is both an excellent leader and a strong clinical nurse, to encourage and develop the nursing team
• Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, with the ability to enable knowledge sharing across the team.
• Someone with strong organisational skills, with the ability to organise and manage a clinical team
• Flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients
• Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
• Salary up to £31,900 dependant on experience
• 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
• £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
• RCVS fees covered
• Health shield cash plan
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
Your standard working hours will be an average of 40.5 hours per week including participation in a weekend rota. Full time, permanent, though part time requests will be considered.
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply