Head RVN – Islington, London – ref:CE11275
Registered Veterinary Nurse
This practice is seeking someone with leadership qualities, approachability, and a passion for getting the best out of people!
Nurses are fully supported in completing certificates to further their knowledge and career. No matter where you are within your career you will have access to further training and support with all the tools to continue your professional development.
Salary and hours:
- Starting salary £32,500 per annum
- Hours 40 per week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
As a Head Nurse and Clinical Coach, you will develop and support your team as well as take action to create a positive environment that results in stable retention for your branch.
You'll take pride in the delivery of exceptional clinical quality and care, encouraging a progressive clinical culture. You'll work closely with the Lead Vet, Office Manager as well as our wider teams to ensure the general smooth running of your practice, from Practice Standards to Health & Safety.
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply