Full Time First Opinion Veterinary Surgeon - Cheshire - Ref RL11253
Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon required in Cheshire. First opinion four-day working week and weekend rota.
Our clients are currently looking for an experienced Vet. There will be sole charge as part of this role, so some experience is needed. They have their own 24-hour clinic and there will be some late evening (5pm-11pm) and weekend work on a rota basis.
The successful candidate would benefit from the full range of knowledge, expertise, and equipment they have throughout their practice, including advanced diagnostic imaging (CT scanner), doppler echocardiography and flexible/rigid endoscopes.
They work an average 4-day week with weekends compensated with time in lieu. Competitive salary to be discussed at interview. Typical range £40-45k dependent on experience (3+yr qualified).
• Workplace pension
• RCVS, BSAVA, BVRA fees paid
• CPD - encouraged and funded
• Employee funded private medical cover (discounted)
• Enhanced parental leave
• Buy Sell Holiday
• VDS cover for clinical team
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pet discount
• Flexible work applications
• Staff parties
• Internal employee appreciation awards
• Long service awards
• More than 4 weeks holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (minimum levels to be increased).
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply