Full Time – Veterinary Surgeon – Surrey – Ref: JM14847
My client is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in Surrey. You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
The ideal candidate will ideally have at least 1 year of UK veterinary experience. This position would suit a Veterinary Surgeon with GP experience and excellent client and communication skills.
This role will function in an environment where colleagues support each other, by sharing skills and knowledge, to give our patients the best outcomes. In return, the practice will provide strong mentorship, a fantastic package, and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. The practice will provide all this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work 4 days a week and you will be part of a 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend rota.
The practice is set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry. The practice is always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
The practice’s mission is to deliver progressive, around-the-clock care means its employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
Salary & Benefits:
· A very competitive package of up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
· £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
· VDS, RCVS, and BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
· Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
· Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available!
For further information, feel free to call me on 01392 249645, or email me your CV at email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply