Full Time – Veterinary Surgeon – Sheffield – Ref: JM10853
My client has an exciting opportunity in Sheffield to join an expanding team and a passion for offering top quality pet care. At the practice you will thrive in an independent practice environment and enjoy the benefits, support network and stability of a large, successful business.
Here you’ll enjoy a great working relationship with Barnsley Hospital, who takes on referrals, and has a CT scanner. Our practice has been evolving for over seven years, but here, you’ll be part of a brand new growing team, with varied work across a loyal client base.
Here’s the benefits package that we offer:
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years' service; plus, annual birthday leave
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance 4 x annual salary
· A minimum of £1500 CPD allowance, but we’re open to discuss further support and we encourage and support certificates.
· Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
· No Sunday rota or OOH
· Relocation package including costs towards accommodation where applicable
For further information, feel free to call me on 01392 249645, or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply