Full/Part Time – Veterinary Surgeon – Oxfordshire – Ref: JM14272
You will be working as a first opinion Veterinary Surgeon to provide both medical and surgical services. The is a full-time position, working 40 hours over 4 days which includes a shared 1 in 4 Saturday morning duties. Part-time applications will also be considered. The salary for this role is up to £60,000 DOE
The practice opened in 2014 and is based in spacious purpose-built premises, 30 minutes from Oxford and within easy reach of the Cotswolds, surrounded by beautiful countryside, walking, cycling and horse trails. You will find museums, wildlife parks, gardens, and children’s play centres all within easy reach. The practice has a strong team spirit and values its culture of supporting its clients and their team members with a true knowledge-sharing environment.
The practice offers a good first opinion service to both the clients and their pets by discussing and offering investigation and treatment options. They have a high percentage of insured clients and offer direct claim processing which allows us in many cases to investigate and treat as we would ideally wish to. The team is made up of 4 Vets, 4 Nurses and a practice administrator.
The successful applicant will be a personable, caring team player who understands the value of working within a positive client and team-based culture. The applicant will be able to both work up both medical cases and treat surgical cases independently at a first opinion level.
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
For further information, feel free to call me on 01392 249645, or email me your CV at email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply