Clinical Director - Durham - Ref RL12695
Our clients are a 17-Vet small animal practice based in County Durham. They are a progressive practice that spends time with clients to offer a full service in a caring and professional environment.
The ideal candidate will be team focused, with high clinical standards and a passion for developing and supporting others. Excellent communication skills with both the team and clients, professional attitude, attention to detail and good time management are essential.
With on the job training as well as support from the wider team, if you are a Senior Vet looking for the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits on offer:
• Pension Scheme
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Cashback health plan policy
• Cycle to work scheme (may be essential if fuel supply remains a problem)
• Career development encouraged
• Enhanced sick and maternity pay with family friendly policy
• 4 day working week
• 6 weeks holiday with option to buy/sell holiday.
• Salary - £60,000 plus, dependent on experience
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the following reference number when you apply