Clinical Director – Portsmouth – ref:CE13065
This is a fantastic opportunity to Join the leadership team of this fantastic practice in the role of Clinical Director (CLD). Clinical directors are key members of the team, responsible for steering the overall direction and clinical culture of the business.
Working side by side with the Centre Director (CD) you will lead the centre to deliver the clinical, customer, commercial and cultural ambitions of the practice. The practice supports its CLDs and CDs to lead with autonomy, acting as a partnership to run their centre as their own.
This role will consist of a 4 day working week, with a flexible working pattern, 1:4 weekend rota and no OOH. You will receive 33 days holiday, continuous professional development, income protection and life cover, as well as employee discount. Salary DOE.
The clinic and facilities are purpose-built, giving you everything you need to deliver a wide range of care under one roof. It has its own separate dental, x-ray, lab and ultrasound suites. At least two operating theatres, six consulting rooms and an open, spacious prep area, as well as separate dog and cat recovery wards and walk-in isolation. There is also a cosy and comfortable staff room where you can relax during breaks and enjoy your free lunch each Friday.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Practice outstanding first opinion medicine and surgery
· Improve and coach the veterinary team to expand their clinical abilities
· Interpret the clinical audits
· Resolution of clinical complaints
· Lead from the front by fostering internal collaboration
· Demonstrate an adaptive and inspiring leadership style
· Recruit & retain a high performing veterinary team
· Develop the clinical team
· Create and sustain the clinics unique culture
· Drive the operational management of the clinic
· Create & communicate staff rotas
· Ensure the clinic meets its ethical requirements
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply