Clinical Director – East Yorkshire - BF11960
A new role has arisen within my clients practice for a Clinical Director to manage and support their hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Vet with extensive clinical experience who is seeking to take their next career step. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver outstanding care and service.
The position is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1:6 Saturdays/Sundays, to ensure continual management oversight of these practices.
All of their salary packages are negotiable, they offer a competitive basic salary alongside benefits such as:
Accommodation allowance £5,400 PA.
Vehicle Allowance £2,500 PA.
CPD allowance: £1,500 per annum + 3 days CPD leave.
RCVS & VDS fees paid.
5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
Long service rewards.
24 hour access to wellbeing support and employee assistance program.
Exclusive discounts on entertainment, retail and meals out.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not exclusively:
• Management of a team of vets, including performance management, succession planning and CPD plans.
• Working alongside the regional team to identify opportunities for practice growth.
• Maintaining high clinical standards.
• Supporting the practice manager with the investigation and management of complaints.
• Working alongside the head nurses to ensure that the nursing team is running in the most efficient and appropriate way.
• Liaising closely with the regional team and the practice manager to ensure correct implementation of policies and procedures.
• Building relationships between all staff and the regional branches.
• Ensuring a client and patient-care focussed culture exists within the practice
Skills and Experience
• An experienced vet (5 years UK experience) who is able to perform most standard emergency surgeries and manage complex medical cases.
• A good leader who is excited by the opportunity of developing other veterinary surgeons, new graduates and a nursing team.
• An individual who is excited by the prospect of a challenge and is keen to use their skills to advance the practice and the team.
• An organised individual who is confident in using computer programmes such as Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams.
• An individual who demonstrates initiative and business acumen.
• It would be desirable that the individual has managed teams before.
If you would be interested in this role , or another one similar, email me with your CV to Beth@jhprecruitment.com or call me directly on 01392 249647
Please quote the following reference number when you apply