Clinical Director/Head Vet - Cambridgeshire - Ref RL10129
Our clients are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic and motivated Clinical Director or Head Vet. They are searching for a candidate who wants to join a team in this exciting role with the shared aim of driving the Hospital forward in its journey.
A complete refurbishment of the hospital is planned, providing the team, patients and clients a fully equipped, modern hospital environment. You will be working closely with the Head Nurse in making and implementing new protocols, procedures and policies and carving out a vision for the practice, supported by the leadership team.
You will be a progressive thinker, ideally have leadership experience (although training and support with this can be provided) and be willing to present alternative ways of working, in line with accepted, up to date, evidence-based principles.
Who they are looking for:
· An enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to both patients and clients.
· Someone who desires a leadership role within a changing, evolving Hospital environment (including help with oversight of the planned renovation works).
· A key player in the day-to-day management of the Hospital workload whilst offering support to branch colleagues.
· Someone who is respected by colleagues and clients and confident in guiding and coaching colleagues.
· Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, with the ability to encourage similar development of colleagues and enable knowledge sharing across the team.
· Someone with strong organisational skills.
· Hold an appropriate qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
What they offer
· Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience.
· 6.6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays.
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
· RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered.
· Health shield plan.
· Company pension.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is ideally a full time position 40.5hours/week but part time/alternate working patterns will be considered.
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following reference number when you apply